It’s always a struggle for me to lose weight, and here are the reasons:
- I love fizz too much. I need it. Fizz is for me as alcohol is for drunkards. I can easily give up coffee because it doesn’t do much other than give me palpitations (except if Starbucks brings back their Dark Cherry Mocha in December, but I can compromise).
- I love sweets too much. Cupcakes are my weakness; red velvet ones with cream cheese frosting especially.
- I love spicy foods too much, and I don’t know but spicy foods tend to boost my appetite.
- Much of my work is done seated in front of a computer at least 85% of my 9:00 to 6:00, and that can still extend 2, 3 or 4 hours more. And when I get home, I’m just too tired to do anything much else.
- I hate exercise. 😦 Plus, I’m asthmatic. And I’ve thought about swimming, but the nearest pool is about 30-45 minutes away. That’s really far. Although there’s one that’s closer to where I live, but there are a lot of people going there already.
Anyway… I think I have found the perfect beginner exercise for me–brisk photo walking! Heh. That way, it wouldn’t be so boring. 🙂 Kinda like retail therapy. 😛
Here are some photos I managed to get during my walk with my mother the other day.
You would think I had to stop, find the best angle and take several shots. No, that wouldn’t be exercise no more. It was more like: brisk walk, click and snap, brisk walk.
It was a good start, I think, and I have been gradually decreasing my rice intake this week. 🙂 Wish me luck.